Leaving behind the crowded of Hoi An ancient town, we will travel on narrow country roads, crossing paddy fields, meeting farmers and stop in moments to chat with them . And then, coming to the Marble Mountains to explore caves , Buddist temples.
Next. we will stop at Da Nang beach to take photos and visit a former military airport of the US troops before crossing winding roads. We will pass Hai Van mountain, which has one of the best view from the top of mountains in Vietnam.
After that, we take a rest and swimming at a natural spring. Taking a boat trip around Lang Co lagoon. The landscape here compared to a water-colour painting. We will have lunch at a great local restaurant to enjoy seafood.
To continue the journey, we visit fishing villages and explore local life . It is a colorful picture of the love of life , this is also the last stop in our interesting and impressive trip in Hue.
Highlights: Marble Mountain_Dragon bridge_Hai Van pass ( top gear)_Relax and swimming on fresh waterfall_Lang Co lagoon _Hoi An countryside
* Local guide speaks English
* All water bottles, food for lunch, entrance tickets.
* Motorcycle or semi-automatic scooter
* Fuel, International safety standard helmet, rain ponchos.
* Alcohol, personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
* Personal expenses/tips, Damages to motorcycle